Hotel Polices hgfhgfh
- Children 16 and younger stay free when they share the same room as their parents or grandparents and meet the following requirements:
- Hotel room must be at an eligible rate
- Room must not include any additional bedding
- Check-in time: Any time after 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 11:00am
- Parking Policy: First come first serve. 1 parking space per reservation. Additional parking may include a nominal fee.
- Playpens available in lieu of Cribs, for $10 per night.
- Credit Card Authorization is required upon Check-In for all Reservations. Cash, Debit, Prepaid Credit Cards are subject to a $100 safety deposit at the time of check-in.
- Rates are subject to availability
- Rates increase during Special Events and Long Weekends
- Rates are subject to 4% Tourism Levy, 5% GST, 1% DMF
- All qualifying discounts must be requested upon reservation and are subject to availability
- Cancellation Policy is 24 hours prior to arrival unless otherwise stated.
- Groups and special events may have different cancellation policies, please refer to your confirmation email.
- Your room will be held until 7:00 AM the morning following your scheduled arrival date. If you do not arrive and do not cancel your reservation by the cancellation deadline, your credit card will be charged 1 night's stay plus tax.
Valid credit card and photo ID must be provided upon arrival in order to check into the hotel.
We accept all major credit cards, debit and cash; however in order to pay with debit or cash, a valid credit card is still required to check into the hotel.
Cash, Debit, & Prepaid Credit Cards are subject to a $100 safety deposit at the time of check-in.
The Econo Lodge Inn & Suites City Centre is happy to welcome your pet to our hotel. We understand that your pet is a part of your family and we hope they enjoy their stay as much as you do.
- $15 per night per pet
- Small animals only (under 50lbs)
- Cannot be left unattended in the room, outdoor inside hotel premises
- Pet friendly room types only
- Pet owners bear all charges for damages incurred by pet.